Angular for beginners
The best course to learn the architecture and components of angular to become a web developer
This Course gives you an understanding about the building blocks of Angular, that is essential for developing web applications using Angular or MEAN
- 2 hours class room equivalent on-demand video-Learn from anywhere and anytime and complete your certification at the ease.
- 1 downloadable course content slide for reference
- Unlimited doubt clarification support when you struck while learning
- Lifetime access
- Course completion certificate
What you will learn in this course?
- Introduction to Angular
- Learn the building blocks of Angular
- An introduction to modules- using ngModule
- Understanding one way, property binding
- Using class, style and event binding
- When to use two way binding
- Working with structural and attributes directives
- Using Pipes
Who should take this Angular training course?
- People who want a career in UI as a web developer
- Freshers/Students who want to get a job in UI domain
Why should you take this Angular training course?
- Angular framework helps to develop dynamic web applications easily
- Angular is a part of the MEAN stack, which is used widely to develop web applications
- Getting a skillset in Angular framework is essential for a full stack web developer
- As angular is from Google, the growth and job opportunities for angular is in an increasing rate
What are the pre-requisites of this Angular training course?
- A basic understanding of HTML, CSS is helpful
- 10000+ hours training delivered. 1000+ people trained so far in corporate.
- Unique training methodology based on participants’ understanding, using real-world examples
- Ability to develop self-paced eLearning programs.
- A passionate teacher, who has mentored many bright young minds
- Trained few clients like Sapient, OFSS, HP, Verizon, XChanging, Wipro, HeadStrong, iFlex, CTS, Accenture. ·
StartVideo-01. Overview of Angular (6:40)
StartVideo-02. Environment set up (4:58)
StartVideo-03. Creating Angular project using CLI (3:01)
StartVideo-04 Building blocks of Angular (13:14)
StartVideo-5 Creating Component (5:12)
StartVideo-06 Data Binding - Interpolation (5:18)
StartVideo-07 Data Binding - Property (5:09)
StartVideo-08 Data Binding - Class Binding (6:19)
StartVideo-09. Data Binding - Style Binding (3:54)
StartVideo-10 Data Binding - Event Binding (4:19)
StartVideo-11 Data Binding - Two way binding (5:28)
StartVideo-12 Inline templating and styles (6:46)
StartVideo-13 Structural Directives - ngIF (9:06)
StartVideo-14. Structural Directives - ngFor (9:36)
StartVideo-15. Attribute Directive - NgStyle (8:25)
StartVideo-16. Attribute Directive - NgClass (9:25)
StartSlides-Introduction to Angular