Git and Maven for Java developers
The best course to earn to use the project management tool Maven and version control Git for managing the projects who aspire to become a Java developer
This course is a systematic guide to learn GIT with easy to follow examples. You will learn to commit, merge, handling conflicts, branching and stashing in GIT. You also will learn about the architecture, lifecycle, goals of Maven. At the end of the course, you will have a solid practical knowledge in Git and Maven.
- 4 hours class room equivalent on-demand video-Learn from anywhere and anytime and complete your certification at the ease.
- 2 downloadable course content slide for reference
- Unlimited doubt clarification support when you get stuck while learning
- Learn to create a java project using Maven
- Placement assistance
- Course completion certificate
What you will learn in this course?
- Overview of Git
- Understanding Git repository
- Learn to stage, commi
- Handling Conflicts
- Branching in GIT
- Push and Pull operation
- Stashing and Using Tags
- Handling Conflicts
- Overview of Maven
- Using POM file
- Understanding the phases and goals
Who should take this course?
- Developers who want to use Maven as project management tool
- Students /Freshers
- Programmers/ Developers who want to use GIT as version control
Why should you take this course?
- Learning Git is necessary, as Git is the most preferred version control system used for the projects by many software companies
- Maven is the project management tool mostly used for working with Java and spring based projects.
- Understanding how to work with Maven, gives you an edge will working with java, hibernate and spring based projects
- This training course is ideal for freshers/students learning java frameworks and for programmers/developers, who want use Git and Maven in their projects
- A keen interest in learning.
What are the pre-requisites of this course?Basic knowledge in eclipse
- 10000+ hours training delivered. 1000+ people trained so far in corporate.
- Unique training methodology based on participants’ understanding, using real-world examples
- Ability to develop self-paced eLearning programs.
- A passionate teacher, who has mentored many bright young minds
- Trained few clients like Sapient, OFSS, HP, Verizon, XChanging, Wipro, HeadStrong, iFlex, CTS, Accenture. ·
StartVideo-1 Introduction to GIT (9:00)
StartVideo-2 Installation and environment setup (6:43)
StartVideo-3 Staging and Committing (12:34)
StartVideo-4 Using .gitignore, unstaging, unmodifying (26:46)
StartVideo-5 GIT Branching (10:58)
StartVideo-6 Merging and resolving conflicts (16:11)
StartVideo-7 Working with Remotes - Clone (11:43)
StartVideo-8 Push Operation (7:22)
StartVideo-9 Pull Operation (4:45)
StartVideo-10 Complete example using GIT (18:52)
StartVideo-11 Stashing and creating tags in GIT (20:10)
PreviewVideo-12 Using GIT with Eclipse (17:05)