Java 8 Features
Upskill yourself to Java 8 with Streams API, Lambda, functional interface and so on
This course gives you a coverage/knowledge of core Java 8 features with examples. This course is designed for /developers who want to learn Java 8. This covers Streams API, Lambda Expression, Functional Interfaces, Datetime API and much more At the end of the course, you will be proficient enough to work with Java 8 in your projects.
- 20 class room equivalent on-demand video-Learn from anywhere and anytime and complete your certification at the ease.
- Downloadable easy to practice example programs for hands-on practice and create your own programs
- Downloadable course content slides for reference
- Unlimited doubt clarification support when you get stuck while learning
- Course completion certificate
What you will learn in this Java training course?
- Interfaces in Java 8
- Lambda Expressions
- Functional Interfaces
- Streams API
- Datetime API
Who should take this Java training course?
- Developers who want to upskill to Java 8
Why should you take this Java training course?
- Java is a popular and powerful language used by biggest software corporates for developing cutting-edge applications for both web and mobile platforms.
- Getting expertise in Java will help you to build a career in frameworks like Spring and Hibernate or in Big Data and Hadoop. All these frameworks uses Java as the technology
- This java training course will help you to get the right knowledge and skill set to become an expert Java Developer
What are pre-requisites?
- A good knowledge in Java
- A keen interest in learning
- 10000+ hours training delivered. 1000+ people trained so far in corporate.
- Unique training methodology based on participants’ understanding, using real-world examples
- Ability to develop self-paced eLearning programs.
- A passionate teacher, who has mentored many bright young minds
- Trained few clients like Sapient, OFSS, HP, Verizon, XChanging, Wipro, HeadStrong, iFlex, CTS, Accenture. ·
StartVideo-01 Introduction to Interfaces (11:53)
StartVideo-02 Default methods in an interface (12:32)
PreviewVideo-03 Understanding Lambda Expressions (3:41)
StartVideo-05 Example for Lambda expressions (8:47)
StartVideo-06 Example for Lambda with interface as parameter (4:09)
StartVideo-07 Example for Lambda with Comparator (4:10)
StartPrograms - Interface Demos
StartPrograms - Lambda Demos
StartSlides - Interfaces
StartSlides - Lambda Expressions
StartVideo-09 Introduction to Streams (15:36)
StartVideo-10 Intermediate Operations - Overview and Example (21:58)
StartVideo-11 Terminal Operations - Overview and Example (21:05)
StartVideo-12 Using forEach with List
StartVideo-13 Using forEach with Map (8:10)
StartVideo-14 Primitive Streams - Overview and Example (15:40)
StartSlides - Util: Streams
StartPrograms - Stream Demos