Node JS for beginners
The best course to master the fundamentals of node.js for developing REST API and web application
In this Node JS course, you will learn the major concepts of Node JS. The course focuses to give a complete hands-on experience to create HTTP server using node, create web applications and REST API using Node with Express Framework
- 3.3 hours class room equivalent on-demand video-Learn from anywhere and anytime and complete your certification at the ease.
- 4 downloadable easy to practice example programs for hands-on practice and create your own programs
- 3 downloadable course content slide for reference
- Unlimited doubt clarification support
- Placement assistance
- Course completion certificate
What you will learn in this course?
- Introduction to Node
- Using Inbuilt Node modules
- Learn to create server using node
- What is Node Package Manager?
- Writing own modules and exporting
- Creating node project using Express
- Creating an endpoint using express gen
- Serving static files
- Routing in express
- Accessing a node endpoint using a html page
Who should take this Node training course?
- People who want a career in Node as web developer
Why should you take this Node training course?
- Node together with Express forms is the server side part of the MEAN stack, that is used for creating web applications
- Getting a skillset in Node JS is essential for a full stack web developer
What are the pre-requisites of this Angular training course?
- A basic understanding of HTML, is helpful
- 10000+ hours training delivered. 1000+ people trained so far in corporate.
- Unique training methodology based on participants’ understanding, using real-world examples
- Ability to develop self-paced eLearning programs.
- A passionate teacher, who has mentored many bright young minds
- Trained few clients like Sapient, OFSS, HP, Verizon, XChanging, Wipro, HeadStrong, iFlex, CTS, Accenture. ·
StartVideo-1 Introduction to Node.js (10:26)
StartVideo-2 Installation of Node.js (10:04)
StartVideo-3 Built-in Node modules (4:18)
PreviewVideo-4 Creating a server using Node (15:02)
StartVideo-5 Node package manager (12:16)
StartVideo-6 Writing and exporting module (14:28)
StartVideo-7 Overview of Promises (11:05)
StartNode-08. Introduction to Express framework (9:04)
StartNode-09. A node project using express - 1 (14:39)
StartNode-10. A node project using express - 2 (12:09)
StartNode-11. Route Handlers in Express (11:44)
StartNode-12. Middleware Functions In Express (13:17)
StartNode-13. Router level middleware (15:50)
StartNode-14. A node project using express generator (11:01)
StartNode-15. Web application using handlebars (21:53)
StartSlides - Introduction to Node
StartSlides - Express Framework
StartSlides - Node Modules
StartPrograms - A simple demo
StartPrograms - HotelApp
StartPrograms - Node
StartProgram - Another Example