OOAD & UML for beginners
This course is for students who want to learn the basics of Object Oriented Analysis and Design and the UML modelling.
In OOAD, you will learn about the Object Oriented concepts, the difference between aggregation and composition, the use of Coupling and Cohesion.
In UML, you will learn about the use of modelling, the types of UML diagrams – structure and behavior diagrams, how and where to use them.
At the end of the course, you will get a good clarity of OOPs concepts and will know model an application using UML diagrams.
- 2 hours class room equivalent on-demand video - Learn from anywhere, anytime and complete your certification at ease.
- 2 downloadable course content slides for reference
- Unlimited doubt clarification support when you get stuck while learning
- Placement assistance
- Course completion certificate
What will you learn in this OOAD and UML training course?
- Understand Object oriented Analysis and Design concepts
- What is an Object and a class?
- Object oriented concepts
- Association – Aggregation and Composition
- Cohesion and coupling
- What is UML?
- Structure diagrams(class, object, package, component, deployment)
- Behaviour diagrams(activity, sequence, collaboration)
Who should take this OOAD and UML training course?
- For Students from non-cse background who want to start their career in IT
- Final year students who want to start their career in full stack or java
Why should you take this OOAD and UML training course?
- An application has to be designed and modelled first before choosing the feasibility of technology and development
- Understanding OOAD and UML will help a developer to design the application first before coding
What are the prerequisites for this OOAD and UML course?
- Keen interest in learning
- 10000+ hours training delivered. 1000+ people trained so far in corporate.
- Unique training methodology based on participants’ understanding, using real-world examples
- Ability to develop self-paced eLearning programs.
- A passionate teacher, who has mentored many bright young minds
- Trained few clients like Sapient, OFSS, HP, Verizon, XChanging, Wipro, HeadStrong, iFlex, CTS, Accenture. ·
StartVideo-01. Overview of Object Oriented Analysis (3:12)
StartVideo-02. Object and class (7:17)
StartVideo-03. Abstraction (6:50)
StartVideo-04. Encapsulation (2:28)
StartVideo-05. Inheritance (5:21)
StartVideo-06. Polymorphism (5:26)
StartVideo-07. Association (7:41)
StartVideo-08. Cohesion and Coupling (4:37)
StartVideo-09. Object Oriented Analysis and Design (14:10)
StartVideo-01. Introduction to UML (6:23)
StartVideo-02. Class Diagram (7:06)
StartVideo-03. Object Diagram (6:25)
StartVideo-04. Package Diagram (4:38)
StartVideo-05. Component Diagram (5:18)
StartVideo-06. Deployment Diagram (4:16)
StartVideo-07. Use Case Diagram (7:53)
StartVideo-08. Activity Diagram (4:31)
StartVideo-09. Interaction Diagram – Sequence, Collaboration (12:36)
StartVideo-10. Benefits of UML (3:03)