REST API and Hibernate
In this course, learn the key concepts of REST API and an ORM framework hibernate.
You will learn to convert a java application into a REST API and to consume the REST API from another application.
In hibernate, you will learn the fundamentals of hibernate, its architecture, mapping and querying the database from a java application
At the end of this course, you will have a strong foundation on java persistence using hibernate and to work with REST API
- 6 hours class room equivalent on-demand video - Learn from anywhere, anytime and complete your certification at ease.
- 11 downloadable easy to practice example programs for hands-on practice and create your own programs
- 3 downloadable course content slides for reference
- Unlimited doubt clarification support when you get stuck while learning
- Placement assistance
- Course completion certificate
What will you learn in this REST API and hibernate training course?
- Advantages over JDBC
- Hibernate Architecture
- Configuration file
- Hibernate Annotations
- Downloading and Installing Hibernate Tools in Eclipse
- Connecting a java application to the database using hibernate
- Mapping Associations – One to One
- Mapping Associations – One to Many
- Introduction to REST
- REST Architecture
- HTTP methods
- Annotation used in REST
- Caching in REST
- Six Constraints for designing REST API
- When to use REST?
- Advantages of REST
Who should take this REST API and hibernate training course?
- Java developers who want to enhance their skillset in REST API
- Final year students who want to start their career in full stack or java
Why should you take this REST API and hibernate training course?
- In large-scale applications, connection to the database is done using ORM frameworks like hibernate.
- Applications using REST webservices is the call of the day. Learning REST webservices helps to understand about interoperability between applications
What are the prerequisites for this REST API and hibernate course?
- A good knowledge in java and jdbc
- Keen interest in learning
- 10000+ hours training delivered. 1000+ people trained so far in corporate.
- Unique training methodology based on participants’ understanding, using real-world examples
- Ability to develop self-paced eLearning programs.
- A passionate teacher, who has mentored many bright young minds
- Trained few clients like Sapient, OFSS, HP, Verizon, XChanging, Wipro, HeadStrong, iFlex, CTS, Accenture. ·
PreviewREST-01. Introduction of REST (11:37)
PreviewREST-02. Example for creating a REST Resource (20:34)
StartREST-03. HTTP Methods, Annotation (15:52)
StartREST-04. Creating a REST webservice with different representation (20:34)
StartREST-05. Consuming a REST webservice using Java application (17:50)
StartREST-06. Example using @FormParam, @PathParam (26:44)
StartREST-07. Creating a REST client - web app (18:16)
StartREST-08. Best practices for designing REST web service (11:27)
StartREST-09. Caching (13:31)
StartHiber-01. Overview of Hibernate (9:09)
StartHiber-02. Architecture (22:51)
StartHiber-03. Adding hibernate tools to eclipse (6:03)
StartHiber-04. An Example for mapping a java class - I (11:36)
StartHiber-05. An Example for mapping a java class - II (30:21)
StartHiber-06. perform CRUD operation with hibernate - I (9:46)
StartHiber-07. perform CRUD operation with hibernate - II (18:38)
StartHiber-08. Mapping Association - One To One (7:37)
StartHiber-09. Example for One To One (9:29)
StartHiber-10. Mapping Association - one to many (14:44)
StartSwagger-01. Introduction to Swagger API (8:11)
StartSwagger-02. Swagger Specification (12:17)
StartSwagger-03. Integrate REST API with Swagger (27:03)
StartSwagger-04. Create REST API from swagger Spec (9:25)
StartSwagger-05. Generate REST Client from swagger Spec (12:18)