SQL for beginners
Learn basics of SQL
This SQL course is especially for students and professionals who want to learn the concepts of SQL with mysql database. In this course you will learn the concepts of SQL like create and drop databases, tables, insert, update, select and delete queries, joins, subqueries and views.
At the end of the course, you will be confident to work with database to perform CRUD operations.
- 3 hours class room equivalent on-demand video - Learn from anywhere, anytime and complete your certification at ease.
- 1 downloadable course content slides for reference
- Unlimited doubt clarification support when you get stuck while learning
- Placement assistance
- Course completion certificate
What will you learn in this SQL training course?
- Understand RDBMS concepts
- Introduction to SQL
- SQL Queries
Why should you take this SQL training course?
- Any eCommerce application or an enterprise application need a database to store data. So a good knowledge in database is needed even if you want to become a java developer or Full-stack developer
What are the prerequisites for this SQL training course?
- Keen interest in learning
- 10000+ hours training delivered. 1000+ people trained so far in corporate.
- Unique training methodology based on participants’ understanding, using real-world examples
- Ability to develop self-paced eLearning programs.
- A passionate teacher, who has mentored many bright young minds
- Trained few clients like Sapient, OFSS, HP, Verizon, XChanging, Wipro, HeadStrong, iFlex, CTS, Accenture. ·
PreviewVideo-01. Overview of RDBMS (16:39)
PreviewVideo-02. Installation of Database (10:18)
StartVideo-03. SQL - An introduction (5:08)
StartVideo-04. SQL queries - CRUD (21:29)
StartVideo-05. SQL queries - 1 (15:21)
StartVideo-06. SQL queries - 2 (13:24)
StartVideo-07. Joins - Inner Join (7:47)
StartVideo-08. Joins - Outer Join (8:56)
StartVideo-09. Joins - Self Join (8:50)
StartVideo-10. Subqueries -An example (10:40)
StartVideo-11. Subqueries - Single row (19:15)
StartVideo-12. Subqueries - Multiple row Multiple Column (12:17)
StartVideo-13. Subqueries - Correlated Subquery (10:24)
StartVideo-14. Subqueries with insert, update and delete (12:37)
StartVideo-15. Views (17:38)